When would you like to visit...
*** EXCLUSIVE !!! ***
24 COMPTON Dr., WEXFORD-MARYVALE
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
+ 65 FT Wide LOT
All the Reasons to Love This Home:
- Calling all first-time homebuyers and investors! Here’s your chance to jump into the highly sought-after Wexford-Maryvale community.
- Lovingly cared for by the current owners for over 50 years, this all brick bungalow features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and has a freshly painted main floor with hardwood and laminate flooring throughout. The partially finished basement has a large recreation room, bar, wood-burning fireplace along with a bathroom, potential 4th bedroom and a cold cellar.
- Sitting on a 65ft x 92ft wide lot, with a carport and a fenced backyard, this home is steps to Manhattan Park Junior Public School, Buchanan Public School, and the ever-celebrated Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts.
- It’s also a quick walk to public transit, all the shopping and restaurant conveniences imaginable along both Lawrence and Ellesmere, including the locally cherished Diana’s Seafood, Nasib’s and Arz Fine Foods, a Costco, and numerous of places of worship.
- Move-in and make it your own, convert to a duplex, or plan your dream home in this fantastic community! A gem of a location in Scarborough.
Contact me for more details!
Lisa Grant, Sales Representative
Sutton Group Heritage Realty Inc. Brokerage
*Not intended to solicit to individuals currently under contract.
Helping You Make Smart Real Estate Decisions
I have a passion for assisting my clients. I am a trusted and well-trained professional who strives to ensure your home receives maximum, high-quality exposure to all potential buyers to obtain the highest possible selling price in the shortest possible time. All the while, I offer a compassionate listening ear and am there to help solve your problems with guidance and education.
I Get It. You have A lot of Questions About Selling your Home and You are Not sure where to Start.
A positive home selling experience is made up of more than just a good marketing plan.
Here is my full-service promise to my clients:
- Professional guidance and knowledgeable advice
- Regular progress reports
- Pre-qualifying of potential buyers
- Innovative negotiating strategies
- 100% ethical service
- Open communication
- Guidance on disclosure, contract obligations and government compliance
- Call management and showing coordination
- Contract review and revisions up until closing
CALL OR TEXT ME TODAY TO GET STARTED.
Here's How I can Help WITH FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE PACKAGES - JUST FOR YOU!
- Comprehensive Home Evaluation Report
- Paid Staging Consultation & Home Preparation Suggestions
- “Coming Soon” Marketing Up to Two Weeks Prior to MLS Live Listing
- Direct Marketing to Realtors® who have recently sold homes in the neighbourhood
- Professional “For Sale” Sign
- Professional Staging, Photography, and Videography
- Professional Virtual Tour , 3D Matterport, or Floor Plans
- Professional Cleaning Prior To Listing
- Listing on TRREB and Realtor.ca (Toronto Regional Real Estate Board) and Realtor.ca (MLS)
- Your home presented during Sutton Group-Heritage sales meetings (200+ agents)
- Online campaign to my extensive personal database and featured listing on www.lisagrantre.com, www.suttonheritage.com, www.sutton.com
- Paid online marketing campaign utilizing YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, online classified sites and other related websites until sold
- Open House – Virtual or In Person
- Paperwork Review and Full Explanation of all Documents
Additional Available Services:
- Pre-Sale Professional Home Inspection
- Window cleaning
- Driveway sealing/painting
- Handyman services
- Cleaning after move-out day
- Garbage removal on move-out day
- Movesnap moving concierge service
- VIP Client: House & Home Magazine Subscription, Annual Home Value Report, regular surprises and delights for being a very important client to me!